What We Do
Since 2013, we have helped multiple hospitality companies and individuals to restructure their business or identify new opportunities. Based on real experience we provide consulting services in the areas of tourism, hospitality and location-based attractions. From the creation of feasibility studies of hospitality and tourism projects to the development and implementation of concepts for restructuring in times of uncertainty, deteriorating growth or change in management: Mairinger Consulting offers you services tailored to your specific needs with a hands on approach.
Our Positioning Statement
For all tourism, hospitality and location-based attraction companies, Mairinger Consulting is the consulting company that offers the best tailored advice attuned to your needs because our advice is based on lived experience.
What We've Achieved
- Accompanied successfully management change and strategic reorientation of a spa and sport resort
- Created a detailed feasibility study for a winery boutique hotel resort including organizational, operational and economic aspects
- Realigned marketing activities of a 5* spa resort
- Designed concepts for a holiday home park for a holiday home developer
- Developed feasibility study for a business hotel
- Conducted sight identification/ selection and provided realization support for a conference hotel
- Modeling of a financing and profitability plan of an experience museum
- Developed an operating and theming concept for an amusement park
- Development of a hotel chain for a non-European investor in a well known state-approved health resort in Germany